Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My Applied Mechanics Viva(S.S. BE-1)

In viva I was asked ......

1> What is the meaninng of closing line in sheet & what does it refers to analytical solution?
What does it indicate sumation of X=0 / sumation of Y=0 / sumation of M=0 ?
2> Various examples of moment of inertia. They had to get solved.
3> What is Varagnon's principle? (He showed me all the sheets & tolt me to identify where I have used that
principle.
4> of course...first of all he asked me The Meaning Of My Name..i.e Atit

There were 6 teachers & 4 students were called. Me & Anish were togather for viva. Two of the teachers took our viva. The teachers present there were of those who had taken our lectures & lab teachers & Graphic Static's teacher(DH121).

Over all viva was good. Some other students were asked about their present in lectures. Two students were given example to get solved at their places. I couldn't answer the most difficult questions , so I was asked to go to library or any other lace to strengthen my subject topic & come back for viva. I took one hr. & had given my viva. Then after they were satisfied.

I hope this information will be useful to all those whose viva is still to be taken...

All the best...Best wishes from..ATIT

No comments: