Friday, May 11, 2007

`Complete the toughest and most boring work first'


Mr Karthik K.S.

Mr Karthik K. S. is Founder and CEO, 24x7 Learning. After his Bachelors in Engineering from REC Kurukshetra, he went on to do his Diploma in Business Management. He has authored several articles on e-learning.

When not in 24x7 Learning he can be seen helping slum children get better education through a non-profit organisation, Tvesha, which he has founded.

Here's his take on four questions from Business Line:

Two things that my education/training taught me:

Clear communication is key to success.

A well-read man will always be respected.

Two things I learnt from my work/real life:

Complete the toughest and the most boring work first.

Discipline is a must in everything.

One quality I look for the most in a new recruit:

Commitment.

A book that I read recently:

Power of Now, by Eckhart Tolle.

No comments: