Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The Truth

Why it is so hard to tell the truth
And face your own weaknesses
To admit that you have done wrong
And see yourself from naked eyes of others

You can hide the reality from world
But how would you face yourself
How would you try to rationalize your faults?
When you know it affected so many souls

I wish once I could gather the courage
And don’t pretend to be all saint
Admit my wrongs and get rid of horrible thoughts
How I wish these terrible dreams to stop
In which I see my self from naked eyes of others

May be one day I will face my self
Before this body burns to ashes
I don’t want to carry the burden any further
And want to see my self from naked eyes of others

That day I will be enlightened
An open book for others
Oh how light I will feel
Like a feather flying in cool breeze
If I could just once gather the courage
To tell the truth and face the world
To stand with my face up to see the hatred
In the naked eyes of others

No comments: